The presence of enzymes, aminoacids, proteins and organic carbon subjected to slow
bio-processing guarantees a rapid and high cuticular and stomatal absorption as well as
fast translocation into tissues. The joint presence of Boron and Molybdenum favors the
processes of reproduction and synthesis of proteins and chlorophyll.
How it works:
• Improves the development of the pollen tube;
• Increases the fruit setting;
• Prevents the millerandage on bunch in grape;
• Prevents and treats Rhizoctonia root rot in sugar beet;
• Prevents splitting in celery stem;
• Significantly reduces fruit drupe dropping in olive tree;
• Essential to satisfy the relevant Boron needs in turnips, cabbage, alfalfa, asparagus, tobacco, cotton, sunflower, stone and pome fruit;
• Promotes the translocation of sugars.