Suitable for foliar fertilization. The product is assimilated quickly and helps to prevent all the micro-deficiencies that hinder the harmonious vegetative development with yellowing leaves and reduction of production. It is recommended to apply ERGOFERT CEREALS at growing period in which there is the greatest demand for nutrients, i.e. when the crop is in the vegetative phase, from the first stages of development and growth of the plant. The presence in the formulation of endogenous and exogenous enzymes detoxifies the microenvironment of the rhizosphere and promotes microbial activity that revitalizes the soils.
How it works:
• Strengthens the stem of the plant;
• Performs a powerful fixing action of atmospheric Nitrogen;
• Promotes a prompt and balanced growth of plants;
• Improves the vigor and texture of the tissues by counteracting lodging;
• Considerably improves the absorption of nutrients;
• Considerably reduces drought damage;
• Strengthens the plants’ defenses against the most common diseases of cereals.