NITROGEN ORGANO-MINERAL FERTILIZER IN SUSPENSION WITH MICROELEMENTS
It is a new concept product consisting of a mixture of algae extracts, plant extracts, microorganisms of the rhizosphere, catalyzers of mineral and biological origin. This
complex stimulates and accelerates the processes that create an habitat strongly hostile to
multiplication of Nematodes.
The microbiological ensemble, consisting of rhizosphere bacteria (Pseudomonas spp., Bacillus spp., Actinomycetes), Saprophytic fungi (Trichoderma spp.), humic acids, fulvic
acids, enzymes, provides the following benefits:
• Improves the translocation and assimilation of nutrients in all plant organs;
• Produces phytostimulating substances and strengthens the immune system of plants, making them more resistant to all plant diseases;
• Increases the transformation of organic residues present in the soil into humus;
• Increases the soil capacity to contrast pathogenic microorganisms.
How it works:
• Humidifies the residues of previous crops, removing pabulum from Nematodes, enriching the soil with useful microorganisms;
• Creates an hostile environment to the settlement of Nematodes;
• Promotes rooting;
• Makes it easier to overcome transplanting stress;
• Microbial activity counteracts the non solubilization of Phosphorus into soil.