Areas of activity
Products for organic and non-organic fertilization of all types of plant.
- liquid organic and organo-mineral fertilizers for conventional and organic agriculture, to increase the quality and quantity of agricultural productions;
- fertilizers and soil for nurseries and seedbeds;
- bacterial enzymatic products and liquid organic and organo-mineral fertilizers for:
- fertility regeneration in exhausted, polluted, desertified or eroded soils;
- irrigation using brackish water without prior desalination;
- revegetation of gullies.
Products for water, river, soil and landfill treatments and composting. Bacterial enzymatic products for cemetery grounds.
- Products for cemetery maintenance containing bacteria and enzymes capable of absorbing, deodorizing and decomposing body fluids, skeletonizing corpses and regenerating burial grounds.
- Bacterial enzymatic products for:
- composting of municipal wastes, sludge from biological waste treatments and animal and vegetable residues to obtain soil conditioners free from odours and phytotoxicity;
- deodorization of municipal waste collection bins;
- remediation of landfill sites and reduction of volume and run-off from their contents of municipal wastes;
- control of undesirable odours and wastewater treatment for animal rearing facilities;
- biological treatment of oily emulsions and landfill run-off;
- biological treatment of civil and industrial wastewater;
- treatment of water and remediation of soils polluted by hydrocarbons;
- treatment of air with biofilters;
- treatment of watercourses;
- biological treatments for aquariums;
- domestic wastewater.
BEA S.r.l. possesses the expertise to produce:
- modular percolation systems for water treatment;
- turf for rapid regrassing;
- enzyme-based organo-mineral fertilizers;
- substrates for nurseries, pot plants and soilless cultivation at sites with poor soil;
- biopreparations for aeroponics and hydroponics;
- bacteria and enzymes for wastewater treatments;
- bacteria and enzymes solid waste treatments;
- bacteria for domestic aquarium treatments;
- bacteria for ammonia elimination in industrial aquaculture facilities;
- self-deodorizing litter for pets and poultry farms;
- preparations to protect plants against excess salts in soil or irrigation water;
- organic fertilizer suitable for organic farming compliant with EEC Regulation 2092/91;
- face mask preparations suitable for complementary use in treatments for acne, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.